We're sorry to see you go, but if you need to cancel your subscription, please use the below information as guidance. The subscription cancellation depends on the payment selected upon registration.:
Note: Uninstalling (deleting) the app will not cancel your subscription billing. *If you are not sure how you subscribed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
If you subscribed to The Fitness App through www.jillianmichaels.com:
- Log in to your account on jillianmichaels.com. This will take you directly to your Dashboard.
- In the upper right corner, click on the Profile icon.
- Click on Account > then Subscription drop down.
- Hit the Cancel Subscription button to end your subscription.
If you subscribed through your Apple account:
On your iPhone,
- Go to Settings > at the top you will see your Name at the top and underneath it Apple ID, iCloud, Media & App Purchases. Tap on that bar.
- Tap your Apple ID
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage - The Fitness App by Jillian Michaels.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
Apple Support link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
(Note: Per Apple's cancellation policy, your membership might renew if you don't cancel your subscription more than 24 hours before your renewal date.)
If you subscribed through the Google Play Store:
On your Android phone:
- Open the Google Play Store .
- Make sure you are signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
Per Google Play, if you have a subscription with an app and the app gets removed from Google Play, your future subscription will not be canceled. Your past subscriptions will not be refunded. You must cancel the subscription to avoid recurring charges from processing.
If you subscribed through PayPal :
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile (the gear icon) on the top right corner of the page.
- Click Pre-approved payments under "Payment settings".
- Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel, and click Cancel.
- Follow the instructions to cancel the agreement.