To ban specific recipes from your plan, follow these steps:
- On the Meals tab you'll see your Plan for the day.
- If you see a meal you want to ban, swipe right to left on that recipe to view options.
- Tap on the orange circular Ban symbol.
- The app will then generate a list of suitable substitutes you can swap that meal with.
- Once you find one you like, tap Save.
If you want to view or edit your list of banned recipes, follow these steps:
- Tap on the pink profile icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap on Advanced Meal Plan Settings.
- Under Banned Items, tap on Recipes.
- Uncheck items you want to add back into your list of availalbe ingredients to no longer ban that recipe.
- Tap < Back
- Tap Save