Thu, 09/30/2021 - 10:56
- 2 wild salmon filets
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- dash of salt and petter (to taste)
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- 4 corn tortillas
- romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1/3 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 medium limes, freshly squeezed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine paprika, chili powder, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Rub salmon with spice mixture.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes if filet is fresh, or 20-30 minutes if cooking from frozen.
- While the salmon is cooking, make the dressing.
- Remove the skin and pit from the avocado.
- Combine 1/2 the avocado, yogurt, and lime juice in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the other 1/2 avocado into cubes and set aside.
- When salmon is finishing baking, serve portion in each of the 4 tortillas and top lettuce, cabbage, beans, corn, salmon, avocado cubes, and then drizzle with the avocado lime dressing. Serve and enjoy!