Thu, 09/16/2021 - 08:32
Makes 2 servings
- 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 2 small carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 head of cauliflower (about 12 oz.), trimmed and diced
- 1 cup fresh beets, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 tsp ground coriander
- 1⁄2 tsp ground cumin
- 1⁄2 tsp paprika
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp greek yogurt
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Add oil, onion, celery, and carrot to a large pot. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Sauté for for three minutes or until onions become translucent.
- Add garlic, cauliflower, beets, coriander, cumin, and paprika. Sauté for a few more minutes, until cauliflower and beets start to become tender.
- Add broth and bring to a simmer.
- Once vegetables are tender, pour soup mixture to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with yogurt and enjoy!