Strawberry Shortcake Muffins
Makes 18 mini muffins
Serving size is 3 mini muffins
- 3/4 cup vanilla Alaya Naturals Vanilla Vegan Protein (***see discount below!)
- 3/4 cup Organic All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup strawberries, diced
- Coconut oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients except strawberries.
4. Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
5. Gently fold in the strawberries.
6. Spray a mini muffin tin with coconut oil spray and add in the muffin batter.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy babe!
Per serving (3 mini muffins)
13.5 g protein
2.8 g fiber
3.6 g fat
24.3 g carbs
*** To get 20% off all Alaya Naturals products including the Whey Protein powder, use code JMBLOG at checkout on AlayaNaturals.com