Quick & Easy Chicken Chili
Wed, 05/13/2020 - 15:15
- 1 tbsp coconut oil for cooking
- 1 lb ground chicken (turkey is also fine)
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 cups bone broth
- 28-ounce can of fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can of black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can of kidney beans
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp cumin
- ½ tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- OPTIONAL toppings: Chopped green onions, chopped cilantro, thinly sliced jalapenos, sliced avocado, shredded cheese, Organic Greek Yogurt
1. Preheat a large pot over medium heat with the coconut oil and saute the ground chicken for about 5 minutes or until cooked through.
2. Add the onion and garlic and saute for another 2-3 minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and simmer for 1 hour on low heat, stirring occasionally.
4. Garnish with optional ingredients as you see fit and enjoy!