Pumpkin Peanut Butter Bites
Wed, 09/25/2019 - 11:06
Makes about 24 bites; serving size is 1
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops of Alaya Naturals Vanilla Plant Based Protein Powder
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. allspice seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup organic peanut butter
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/3 cup organic dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (for rolling)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine almond flour, protein powder, baking powder, allspice seasoning, and sea salt. Mix thoroughly.
3. In a separate medium-size bowl, combine peanut butter, pumpkin purée, and maple syrup. Mix well to combine. Slowly mix in almond flour mixture until all ingredients are combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Put mixture in fridge for about 10 minutes to chill.
5. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
6. Remove mixture from fridge. Roll into 1 Tbsp. size bites and then roll the bites in the shredded coconut. Place on baking sheet.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!