Protein Powered Granola
Tue, 03/31/2020 - 14:41
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder (I like Alaya Naturals Vanilla Whey Protein Powder or Alaya Naturals Vanilla Plant Based Protein - get 20% off below)
- 2 Tbsp. ground flax
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup organic dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325° F and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter and honey, stirring until fully blended. Then stir in vanilla extract.
- Remove from heat and add oats, protein powder, flax, cinnamon, and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Spread the granola mixture over a baking sheet and bake for 16 minutes.
- Let cool, and then add chocolate chips while still soft. Place in storage container in fridge to cool and harden.