Peanut Butter Chocolate Oat Cookies
Makes 12 cookies (serving size is 1 cookie)
- 2 scoops Alaya Naturals whey protein powder
- 3/4 cup steel cut oats
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter (or try the Nuttzo Power Fuel butter. I'm obsessed.)
- 3/4 cup oat milk
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, mix oats, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and protein powder.
3. In a separate bowl, mix nut butter, oat milk, egg whites, and vanilla extract.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients. Mix in chocolate chips.
5. Bake for about 15 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!