Peanut Butter Banana Waffles
Makes 6 Waffles
- 2 1/4 cups whole-wheat flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup creamy organic peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 1/4 cups Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 Banana – diced
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 1/4 shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup organic grade B Maple Syrup
Combine first 8 ingredients in a bowl and mix till smooth.
Preheat a waffle iron (if you don’t have one you’re having peanut butter pancakes). When it is hot, spray its surface lightly with the cooking spray.
Pour waffle mixture on to the waffle iron. Cook approximately 4 minutes. Poke with a toothpick. If batter sticks to toothpick cook another minute.
Serve hot. Place bananas on top and sprinkle with cacao nibs and shredded coconut. Then drizzle maple syrup on top. ENJOY!!