Mocha Protein Brownie
Wed, 10/07/2020 - 11:20
- 1 cup of pure pumpkin puree (about half of a 16-ounce can)
- 2 scoops chocolate whey protein powder
- 4 tablespoons of monk fruit sweetener
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Options for extra deliciousness:
- 2 tablespoons of dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Lightly spray a mug or small bowl with avocado oil or any cooking oil you have.
- Add the mixture to the mug or bowl.
- Put in the microwave and zap it. Since microwaves vary, start with just 2 minutes, then check for doneness. Work up to 4-5 minutes if your microwave cooks slower and extra time is needed.
- Let cool a bit and enjoy!