Fudge Brownie Recipe
Tue, 04/21/2020 - 14:14
- 1 cup and extra 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, separated
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup organic vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup organic oat flour (you can just blend regular organic steel cut oats in your blender)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8 x 8 pan with foil or parchment paper and lightly grease with 2 Tbsp coconut oil.
- In a bowl place 1 cup of organic dark chocolate chips.
- Microwave the coconut oil and measure the coconut oil in its melted, hot state.
- Pour the hot melted coconut oil over the dark chocolate and stir the chocolate until it is completely melted.
- Add in the Greek yogurt. Make sure the Greek yogurt is quite thick.
- Stir in the vanilla, salt, baking soda, and coconut sugar.
- In a blender or food processor put in steel cut oats. Blend or process until the oats resemble flour. Measure the oat flour after blending and not before.
- Stir into the mixture. Stir in the remaining 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared 8 x 8 pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 28-32 minutes or until a fork comes out clean when inserted.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.