Thu, 09/16/2021 - 08:22
Makes 2 servings
- 1 Acorn squash, cut crosswise into 1-inch thick rings, strings and seeds removed
- 2 beets, sliced
- 1 cup (about 16) baby carrots
- ½ red onion, cut into 1-inch-thick wedges
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together squash, Brussels sprouts, beets, carrots, onion and garlic with olive oil. Season with thyme, salt, nutmeg, and red pepper flakes. Spread the vegetables out on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until veggies are tender.
- Remove vegetables from the oven, sprinkle with pomegranate arils and pumpkin seeds! Enjoy!