Sat, 05/15/2021 - 10:02
- ¼ tsp Olive oil, to grease pan
- 1 large cauliflower head, cut into small florets
- ½ cup kefir
- ½ cup organic cottage cheese
- 1½ cups shredded cheese of your liking (I prefer cheddar but jalapeno jack is also super tasty)
- 3 scoops Alaya Naturals Collagen Powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375°F and grease 8 x 8 pan.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add cauliflower and cook 5 minutes. Drain and pat dry. Lay into greased pan.
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, mix together kefir and cottage cheese until smooth.
- Stir in cheddar, Collagen, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder and continue stirring until fully blended.
- Pour over cauliflower and stir. Top with additional cheese if desired.
- Bake for 15 minutes and enjoy!