Cauliflower Crust Pizza recipe!
Wed, 02/19/2020 - 15:55
- 1 large head cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups shredded organic mozzarella
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- kosher salt
- 1/4 cup Organic marinara or pizza sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- Fresh basil, torn, for serving
- Balsamic glaze, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large skillet, bring about 1/4" water to a boil. Season with salt. Add cauliflower in one even layer and cook until crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a clean dish towel (or paper towels) and squeeze to drain water.
- Add drained cauliflower to food processor and pulse until grated. Drain excess water in paper towels.
- Transfer drained cauliflower to a large bowl and add egg, 1 cup mozzarella and 1/4 cup Parmesan, then season with salt.
- Transfer dough to a baking sheet lined with cooking spray and pat into a crust. Bake until golden and dried out, 20 minutes.
- Top crust with marinara, remaining mozzarella and parmesan, garlic and tomatoes and bake until cheese is melted and crust is crisp, about 10 minutes more.
- Garnish with basil and drizzle with balsamic glaze.