Thu, 01/23/2020 - 07:56
fitness info and more right in your inbox.
Makes 24 mini muffins (serving size is 3 mini muffins)
- 4 scoops Plant Based Chocolate Protein Powder or Grass Fed Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. crushed peanuts
- 1 Tbsp cacao nibs
- coconut oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, blend protein powder, almond flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, combine milk, bananas, coconut oil, egg, maple syrup, and vanilla.
4. Mix all ingredients together and blend thoroughly.
5. Spray a mini muffin tray with coconut oil spray and evenly distribute the batter among the cups. Sprinkle with crushed nuts and cacao nibs.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.