Thu, 09/16/2021 - 14:25
- 3 medium bananas, mashed
- 1 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsweetened milk of choice
- 1 cup organic all purpose flour
- 1 scoop Alaya Naturals Green Superblend
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup grass fed organic butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the oats and milk, set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, Greens powder, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
4. Stir in mashed bananas, oatmeal mixture, butter and egg. Fold in chocolate chips.
6. Fill lightly greased muffin cups 2/3 full and bake for 16-20 minutes.