3 Healthy Holiday Cocktails
Thu, 12/17/2020 - 15:28
Cider Sangria - Serves 10
- 1 bottle white wine
- 2 cups apple cider
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 apples, chopped
- 1 orange, chopped
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Chop apple and orange and place in the bottom of pitcher with pomegranate seeds.
- Add in wine, apple cider, cinnamon sticks, vodka, honey, and cinnamon.
- Stir and serve with ice.
Holiday Mary – Serves 1
- 2 parts Cucumber Vodka
- 2 parts low-sodium organic tomato juice
- Splash of fresh lime juice
- Dash of black pepper
- Pinch of celery salt (optional)
- Pinch of Cayenne (optional)
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- Put vodka and tomato juice in a shaker with ice and shake. (Or in a cup and stir vigorously.)
- Add squeeze of fresh lime juice, dash of Worcestershire sauce (optional), dash of hot sauce (optional), sprinkle of celery salt (optional), and dash of black pepper.
- Garnish with lime, cucumber, and celery stalk.
Boozy Hot Chocolate - Serves 1
- 2/3 cup unsweetened milk of choice
- 1 teaspoons high quality organic cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon organic brown cane sugar
- ½ teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 ounce amaretto
- Place all ingredients in a small saucepan and turn heat to medium/high.
- Using a whisk or spoon, continuously mix until fully combined.
- Bring milk to a simmer and take off heat.