Fri, 09/03/2021 - 13:47
The base of this recipe is the same for all 10 varieties, so check out their add-on's for each flavor!
- 2-3 ripe bananas, peeled and cut into large pieces
- 3 Tbsp milk of choice
Chocolate Banana: Add 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract, pinch salt, and 3 tbsp cocoa powder.
Mint Chocolate Chip: Add 1/8 tsp pure peppermint extract (or more if desired), and sprig fresh mint leaves. Stir in chocolate chips or cacao nibs after blending. Optional: blend in a pinch of spirulina.
Peanut Butter: Add 2-3 Tbsp peanut butter or another nut butter before blending.
Cookies’n Cream: Add 2 Tbsp coconut butter if desired and 1 Newman's Own Organic Oreo Cookies (crushed).
Berry Blast: Add 1 cup frozen berries of choice and 1/8 tsp pure vanilla extract.
Strawberry: Blend in 1/2 cup frozen strawberries. Add 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract and optional shake of cinnamon.
Pina Colada: Make the original recipe but using 1/4 cup canned coconut milk as your milk of choice. Blend in 1/2 cup frozen pineapple. Stir in shredded coconut if desired.
Vanilla Bean: Add 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste.
Pistachio: Add 2-3 Tbsp pistachio butter and 1/8 tsp pure vanilla extract. Sprinkle crushed pistachios on top if desired.
- Peel and cut ripe bananas into large pieces, then freeze in an airtight bag or container.
- To make ice cream, throw 2-3 frozen bananas into a blender or food processor.
- Add a pinch of salt and 3 tbsp milk of choice.
- (Add additional ingredients if chosen flavor requires)
- Blend until you achieve creamy texture.
- Serve immediately, or transfer to a container and freeze an additional 30 minutes, enjoy.