Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup + 2-3 tablespoons Coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons raw honey or grade B organic maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- Cacao nibs for garnish (optional)
- 1 tablespoon shredded unsweetened coconut
- Combine the chia seeds and cacao powder in a small re-sealable container like a mason jar or small glass Tupperware container. Pour in 1/2 cup of coconut milk and stir to incorporate.
- Let sit for 10 minutes, then stir again, seal and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. The longer you refrigerate the thicker it will be.
- When you're ready to eat the pudding whisk together the peanut butter with 2 tablespoons of coconut milk in a small bowl.
- Layer the chia pudding with the peanut butter sauce and banana slices in a serving dish or jar. Top with cacao nibs and unsweetened shredded coconut, and enjoy immediately.
Approximately 400 calories