‹‹ Back to JillianMichaels.com

Join the Jillian Michaels "Unlimited" Groups!

Jillian Michaels Unlimited now has Groups! Each message board has a corresponding Group home page. Here you'll see your Group stats, popular posts, and new members. There will be many more Group features added in the coming months. To join, simply click the “Join This Group” button in the top left corner of the message board page.

Body Revolution

Posted: Mar-28 11:21 AM via the Mobile app (1 of 11)

Day 1 on app. But day 8 on body revolution and even though it is hard I am loving it. I think since the food is great and jillian does a great job with the how to part with the food will help me stay with the 90 days! My body hurts but I am feeling great! Thank you Jillian for putting this program out ! With that said I'm sure next week I will be hating you. :)
Day 1 on app. But day 8 on body revolution and even though it is hard I am loving it. I think since the food is great and jillian does a great job with the how to part with the food will help me stay with the 90 days! My body hurts but I am feeling great! Thank you Jillian for putting this program out ! With that said I'm sure next week I will be hating you. :)

Click on text to edit Delete
To: srobinson66
Posted: Apr-09 05:50 PM (2 of 11)

I am starting everything tomorrow.  Jillian's Revolution and her weight loss program.  How's it going for everybody else?
I am starting everything tomorrow.  Jillian's Revolution and her weight loss program.  How's it going for everybody else?

To: Ldv19
Posted: Apr-26 09:47 PM via the Mobile app (3 of 11)

I'm on day 10. I lost 5.5 lbs the first week and I won't be weighing in again until Saturday. I am loving the food and the workouts!
I'm on day 10. I lost 5.5 lbs the first week and I won't be weighing in again until Saturday. I am loving the food and the workouts!

To: Deannaorcutt
Posted: May-04 12:10 PM (4 of 11)

What is Body Revolution? I am new here and see this name thrown around.
What is Body Revolution? I am new here and see this name thrown around.

To: bonnierjones
Posted: May-04 01:34 PM (5 of 11)

Body Revolution is a fairly new program Jillian has out.  Here is a clip from her internet site where you can purchase the DVDs:
  • A 90-Day, 3 Phase weight loss program that gives YOU the knowledge, support, and power to transform your body with the most effective diet and fitness plan on the market, developed by America’s #1 Toughest Trainer and certified nutritionist.
  • It is a great program.  I am at the tail end of week three.  I have lost over 7 pounds. I have not weighed in yet this week, but I can for sure notice the difference in the way my clothes are fitting.  Go on line and check it out.  You can purchase it in one lump sum or break it down in 4 payments.

Have a great day!!

D

Body Revolution is a fairly new program Jillian has out.  Here is a clip from her internet site where you can purchase the DVDs:
  • A 90-Day, 3 Phase weight loss program that gives YOU the knowledge, support, and power to transform your body with the most effective diet and fitness plan on the market, developed by America’s #1 Toughest Trainer and certified nutritionist.
  • It is a great program.  I am at the tail end of week three.  I have lost over 7 pounds. I have not weighed in yet this week, but I can for sure notice the difference in the way my clothes are fitting.  Go on line and check it out.  You can purchase it in one lump sum or break it down in 4 payments.

Have a great day!!

D

To: Deannaorcutt
    Posted: May-04 01:54 PM (6 of 11)

THANK YOU!!!
    THANK YOU!!!

To: bonnierjones
    Posted: May-04 02:36 PM (7 of 11)

Anytime! 
    Anytime! 

Posted: Jun-12 08:05 PM via the Mobile app (8 of 11)

Today is day one on the app for me and day 5 on the program. I'm where you were at when you posted this. Excited, motivated, loving the body revolution. How are you doing 2 months out?
    Today is day one on the app for me and day 5 on the program. I'm where you were at when you posted this. Excited, motivated, loving the body revolution. How are you doing 2 months out?

To: ALL
    Posted: Sep-06 12:32 PM via the Mobile app (9 of 11)

Hi all - I just finished month 1 on body revolution . I am feeling a bit discouraged because I only lost 3lbs ( have 15 more lbs to go) . I am a lacto-ovo- vegetarian and altering the diet accordingly . I work full time and have a 2 year old so no time for extra credit . Please help with any advise in how to speed things up . Thanks !
    Hi all - I just finished month 1 on body revolution . I am feeling a bit discouraged because I only lost 3lbs ( have 15 more lbs to go) . I am a lacto-ovo- vegetarian and altering the diet accordingly . I work full time and have a 2 year old so no time for extra credit . Please help with any advise in how to speed things up . Thanks !

To: Ldv19
    Posted: Sep-06 07:16 PM via the Mobile app (10 of 11)

My body revolution program coming next Tuesday - would love to buddy up to inspire each other or do a challenge I'm excited to begin - starting food tomorrow Skye
    My body revolution program coming next Tuesday - would love to buddy up to inspire each other or do a challenge I'm excited to begin - starting food tomorrow Skye

Posted: Sep-12 11:35 PM via the Mobile app (11 of 11)

It's my first day on the program and I really enjoyed the workout. Planning on getting up early tomorrow and doing the second workout. I have 17lbs to lose - seems daunting but I know I can do it. 30 mins a day is sooo doable!! Good luck all, stick with it!!!
    It's my first day on the program and I really enjoyed the workout. Planning on getting up early tomorrow and doing the second workout. I have 17lbs to lose - seems daunting but I know I can do it. 30 mins a day is sooo doable!! Good luck all, stick with it!!!

Photographs of Jillian: ©2009 Joseph Puhy www.puhy.com | Advertising and sponsorship policy | Advertising and sponsorship opportunities
    Home | About Jillian | Bio | Press | Books & DVDs | TV | Newsletter | Ask Jillian | Jillian's Look | iPhone App | Unlimited | Blog | Success Stories | Food | Fitness | Support | Online Store | Need Help? | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Contact Us | Feedback | En Español

This site does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
    More information.