‹‹ Back to JillianMichaels.com

Join the Jillian Michaels "Unlimited" Groups!

Jillian Michaels Unlimited now has Groups! Each message board has a corresponding Group home page. Here you'll see your Group stats, popular posts, and new members. There will be many more Group features added in the coming months. To join, simply click the “Join This Group” button in the top left corner of the message board page.

Posted: Jul-14 10:10 PM via the Mobile app (1 of 89)

Just started with the 7 day kickstart today! Hate the diet for this part but am going to push through it since it's only a week! Can't wait to get to the 90 day meal plan! Any other newbies out there who want to chat for motivation would be awesome!
Just started with the 7 day kickstart today! Hate the diet for this part but am going to push through it since it's only a week! Can't wait to get to the 90 day meal plan! Any other newbies out there who want to chat for motivation would be awesome!

Click on text to edit Delete
To: Mollie03
Posted: Jul-19 09:02 AM (2 of 89)

What is the 7day kickstart/  I would like to try it, how did it work for you?

Thanks

Shari
What is the 7day kickstart/  I would like to try it, how did it work for you?

Thanks

Shari

Posted: Aug-01 02:10 PM via the Mobile app (3 of 89)

Wat is this plan can you help as I'm new to this?thank u.
Wat is this plan can you help as I'm new to this?thank u.

Posted: Aug-03 08:13 PM via the Mobile app (4 of 89)

Hi. I am also new to the program. Also looking for lots of motivation to get some of this weight off. Good luck to you!
Hi. I am also new to the program. Also looking for lots of motivation to get some of this weight off. Good luck to you!

To: ALL
Posted: Aug-15 12:32 AM via the Mobile app (5 of 89)

I just signed up today & I'm overwhelmed with all the info. What is the 7 day kick start?? If anyone is interested in being my buddy, I'd really appreciate it. :)
I just signed up today & I'm overwhelmed with all the info. What is the 7 day kick start?? If anyone is interested in being my buddy, I'd really appreciate it. :)

To: TXYogi
Posted: Aug-15 07:04 PM (6 of 89)

The 7 day kickstart comes with Jillian's Body Revolution Program.  You can google it to find out more information on it.
The 7 day kickstart comes with Jillian's Body Revolution Program.  You can google it to find out more information on it.

To: SunnyDay2012
Posted: Aug-16 01:26 PM via the Mobile app (7 of 89)

Thank you :D
Thank you :D

Posted: Aug-20 06:24 AM (8 of 89)

Just wanted to share with all I have just completed week 1 headed into week 2 and I "got rid of" 7 pounds and 1/2 inch off my waist and 2 off my hips.  I like to say "got rid of" instead of "lost" because implying that you lost something means you want to find it again and I don't ever want to find this weight again!

Have a good Monday everyone!
Just wanted to share with all I have just completed week 1 headed into week 2 and I "got rid of" 7 pounds and 1/2 inch off my waist and 2 off my hips.  I like to say "got rid of" instead of "lost" because implying that you lost something means you want to find it again and I don't ever want to find this weight again!

Have a good Monday everyone!

Irishgal
To: irishgal1960
Posted: Aug-20 11:29 AM (9 of 89)

Good job!  I agree with you about the "lost" vs "got rid of"...good point.
Good job!  I agree with you about the "lost" vs "got rid of"...good point.

Posted: Aug-21 03:53 AM via the Mobile app (10 of 89)

Congrats and Such a good job! Good luck on your journey ;)
Congrats and Such a good job! Good luck on your journey ;)

Posted: Aug-24 09:36 AM (11 of 89)

I just started the program today also, and is so much information. I have 66 pounds to lose and it will tae some time.
I just started the program today also, and is so much information. I have 66 pounds to lose and it will tae some time.

To: scaaty72
Posted: Aug-24 02:16 PM (12 of 89)

scaaty72 - Hi and welcome. This is a great program. There is alot of information on the website. If you have questions just post.
scaaty72 - Hi and welcome. This is a great program. There is alot of information on the website. If you have questions just post.

To: SunnyDay2012
Posted: Aug-24 07:04 PM (13 of 89)

Thanks SunnyDay2012!
Thanks SunnyDay2012!

To: scaaty72
Posted: Aug-25 10:57 AM (14 of 89)

Welcome and good luck.  It is a journey just try to stay consistent and committed.  Remember this is the best thing you can do for you, taking care of yourself. 

Come back and ask questions or just share your experience.
Welcome and good luck.  It is a journey just try to stay consistent and committed.  Remember this is the best thing you can do for you, taking care of yourself. 

Come back and ask questions or just share your experience.

Irishgal
Posted: Sep-20 09:02 PM via the Mobile app (15 of 89)

Hi i will
Hi i will

Posted: Sep-23 09:19 AM (16 of 89)

At the end of week 1, weigh in tomorrow, not followed religiously but have found the journal great, stops me nibbling at night if I know i'm close to the max on calories or fat. Just been for 3 hour bike ride so am feeling virtuous and due for a glass of wine tonight!
At the end of week 1, weigh in tomorrow, not followed religiously but have found the journal great, stops me nibbling at night if I know i'm close to the max on calories or fat. Just been for 3 hour bike ride so am feeling virtuous and due for a glass of wine tonight!

Posted: Sep-26 10:20 AM (17 of 89)

Amazing results. May I ask what weight you started at?
Amazing results. May I ask what weight you started at?

To: ema8669
Posted: Sep-26 03:28 PM (18 of 89)

Sure no problem.  I, embarrassingly so, started at 190 pounds.  I have never been this heavy in my entire life.  Two years ago I was very trim and fit at 142 pounds.  I worked out 6 days a week and ate healthy.  I broke my ankle which took almost a year to heal and then had back problems as a result and did not exercise for 2 years.  My eating got out of control and I gained as you can see a significant amount of weight and was no longer healthy and fit.  

I am now in week 7 and have gotten rid of 19 pounds and lost a total of 10 inches from my waist and hips and I am down 2 sizes.  I started 7 weeks ago at a size 14 now in a 10.  Two years ago I was in a size 6.  I will get there again, it will take some time, but persistance and keeping my eye on the goal will help.  

I am 52 years old and refuse to be an old 50 something woman!  I was 5'8" tall and just today found out I have lost an inch in height so now I need to say I am 5'7" which makes my goal weight of 135 even more critical.  Keep in mind though that muscle weighs more than fat and takes up less room so the number itself is not critical as long as you stay in the healthy range.  Good luck with your journey! 
Sure no problem.  I, embarrassingly so, started at 190 pounds.  I have never been this heavy in my entire life.  Two years ago I was very trim and fit at 142 pounds.  I worked out 6 days a week and ate healthy.  I broke my ankle which took almost a year to heal and then had back problems as a result and did not exercise for 2 years.  My eating got out of control and I gained as you can see a significant amount of weight and was no longer healthy and fit.  

I am now in week 7 and have gotten rid of 19 pounds and lost a total of 10 inches from my waist and hips and I am down 2 sizes.  I started 7 weeks ago at a size 14 now in a 10.  Two years ago I was in a size 6.  I will get there again, it will take some time, but persistance and keeping my eye on the goal will help.  

I am 52 years old and refuse to be an old 50 something woman!  I was 5'8" tall and just today found out I have lost an inch in height so now I need to say I am 5'7" which makes my goal weight of 135 even more critical.  Keep in mind though that muscle weighs more than fat and takes up less room so the number itself is not critical as long as you stay in the healthy range.  Good luck with your journey! 

Irishgal
Posted: Oct-01 09:29 PM (19 of 89)

Good going!! Keep up the HARD WORK!    

Good going!! Keep up the HARD WORK!    

Posted: Oct-05 06:26 AM (20 of 89)

I wouldnt' mind being your buddy. I've been trying to meet other people so I can have a fitness buddy bec I'm determined to lose weight, but it's so easy to be sidetracked! 
I wouldnt' mind being your buddy. I've been trying to meet other people so I can have a fitness buddy bec I'm determined to lose weight, but it's so easy to be sidetracked! 

Posted: Oct-09 03:31 PM (21 of 89)

Hey I just started on Sunday!
I have been eating healthy on my own using ideas from her meal plan and Bob Harper's skinny rules meal plan. Since I started my workout yesterday I've been constantly hungryyy. It's frusterating because I just want to munch out on something fatty to keep me sated for a bit. But I wont :)

What is the 7 day kickstart?

Issy
Hey I just started on Sunday!
I have been eating healthy on my own using ideas from her meal plan and Bob Harper's skinny rules meal plan. Since I started my workout yesterday I've been constantly hungryyy. It's frusterating because I just want to munch out on something fatty to keep me sated for a bit. But I wont :)

What is the 7 day kickstart?

Issy

« Previous    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5    

Photographs of Jillian: ©2009 Joseph Puhy www.puhy.com | Advertising and sponsorship policy | Advertising and sponsorship opportunities
Home | About Jillian | Bio | Press | Books & DVDs | TV | Newsletter | Ask Jillian | Jillian's Look | iPhone App | Unlimited | Blog | Success Stories | Food | Fitness | Support | Online Store | Need Help? | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Contact Us | Feedback | En EspaƱol

This site does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
More information.