‹‹ Back to JillianMichaels.com

Join the Jillian Michaels "Unlimited" Groups!

Jillian Michaels Unlimited now has Groups! Each message board has a corresponding Group home page. Here you'll see your Group stats, popular posts, and new members. There will be many more Group features added in the coming months. To join, simply click the “Join This Group” button in the top left corner of the message board page.

Posted: Oct-21 07:32 PM (1 of 6)

Just joined... I hope I'm going to be able to stick to it....
Just joined... I hope I'm going to be able to stick to it....

Click on text to edit Delete
To: Christine5859A
Posted: Oct-21 09:28 PM (2 of 6)

Christine5859A - Hi and Welcome.  This program has great information to help you along your journey.
Christine5859A - Hi and Welcome.  This program has great information to help you along your journey.

To: SunnyDay2012
Posted: Oct-22 07:20 AM (3 of 6)

Thanks... I found there was a lot to check out - but I guess I'll find my way around it all in time....
Thanks... I found there was a lot to check out - but I guess I'll find my way around it all in time....

Posted: Oct-24 03:37 PM (4 of 6)

Welcome Christine!

You will find your way around! Check out the
Getting Started Guidefor some ideas. We'll be here to help!
Welcome Christine!

You will find your way around! Check out the
Getting Started Guidefor some ideas. We'll be here to help!

Posted: Oct-29 08:46 AM (5 of 6)

Hi, Welcome aboard. Don't feel bad over the next few weeks.The hardest part for me is to remember to check in, when I do check in I feel renewed. Goals are easier to achieve, life seems doable. That feeling of success, no matter how small, becomes big when shared and that gives me the power to do more. Good Luck and remember, you are not alone. 
Hi, Welcome aboard. Don't feel bad over the next few weeks.The hardest part for me is to remember to check in, when I do check in I feel renewed. Goals are easier to achieve, life seems doable. That feeling of success, no matter how small, becomes big when shared and that gives me the power to do more. Good Luck and remember, you are not alone. 

To: ALL
Posted: Nov-09 05:07 PM via the Mobile app (6 of 6)

My 2nd day. 1 st day was cardio which is fine circuit training! Is hard i can feel it it's working as i can feel the pain. Half way i was hoping to stop but i continue had a minute each course to do the next one. And i made it to finish :-) just making sure i have my motivation in my pocket and positive attitude.
My 2nd day. 1 st day was cardio which is fine circuit training! Is hard i can feel it it's working as i can feel the pain. Half way i was hoping to stop but i continue had a minute each course to do the next one. And i made it to finish :-) just making sure i have my motivation in my pocket and positive attitude.

Photographs of Jillian: ©2009 Joseph Puhy www.puhy.com | Advertising and sponsorship policy | Advertising and sponsorship opportunities
Home | About Jillian | Bio | Press | Books & DVDs | TV | Newsletter | Ask Jillian | Jillian's Look | iPhone App | Unlimited | Blog | Success Stories | Food | Fitness | Support | Online Store | Need Help? | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Contact Us | Feedback | En EspaƱol

This site does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
More information.