‹‹ Back to JillianMichaels.com

Join the Jillian Michaels "Unlimited" Groups!

Jillian Michaels Unlimited now has Groups! Each message board has a corresponding Group home page. Here you'll see your Group stats, popular posts, and new members. There will be many more Group features added in the coming months. To join, simply click the “Join This Group” button in the top left corner of the message board page.

new here.

Posted: Oct-06 10:53 PM (1 of 4)

hey,jusy joined and wanted to just say hey!!!!  I am in the middle of my body revolution program and LOVE it!!! The program really works. It is a very hard one,but lots of fun!!!
hey,jusy joined and wanted to just say hey!!!!  I am in the middle of my body revolution program and LOVE it!!! The program really works. It is a very hard one,but lots of fun!!!

Click on text to edit Delete
To: Mama2021
Posted: Oct-07 05:12 PM (2 of 4)

Hi and welcome! I feel your excitement in your post. Yes, I did BR and got good results as well. Keep up the good work and spirits! Niceee
Hi and welcome! I feel your excitement in your post. Yes, I did BR and got good results as well. Keep up the good work and spirits! Niceee

To: Niceee
Posted: Oct-07 06:30 PM (3 of 4)

Thank you. It's great to hear you did get the results you where looking for. I had a long hard road with this and I'm now on phas two ,workouts7&8. Just did workout 7 today and I have to say,wow is it hard,but I loved it!!! The changes I see in my body are AMAZING!!! I do want the six pack,haven't gotten it yet,but I'm pretty close!!!!!!
Thank you. It's great to hear you did get the results you where looking for. I had a long hard road with this and I'm now on phas two ,workouts7&8. Just did workout 7 today and I have to say,wow is it hard,but I loved it!!! The changes I see in my body are AMAZING!!! I do want the six pack,haven't gotten it yet,but I'm pretty close!!!!!!

To: Mama2021
Posted: Oct-15 01:08 PM (4 of 4)

Welcome Mama2021!
Welcome Mama2021!

Photographs of Jillian: ©2009 Joseph Puhy www.puhy.com | Advertising and sponsorship policy | Advertising and sponsorship opportunities
Home | About Jillian | Bio | Press | Books & DVDs | TV | Newsletter | Ask Jillian | Jillian's Look | iPhone App | Unlimited | Blog | Success Stories | Food | Fitness | Support | Online Store | Need Help? | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Contact Us | Feedback | En EspaƱol

This site does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
More information.