‹‹ Back to JillianMichaels.com

Join the Jillian Michaels "Unlimited" Groups!

Jillian Michaels Unlimited now has Groups! Each message board has a corresponding Group home page. Here you'll see your Group stats, popular posts, and new members. There will be many more Group features added in the coming months. To join, simply click the “Join This Group” button in the top left corner of the message board page.

need some advice

Posted: Oct-15 08:52 AM (1 of 3)

hi everyone. I started the program with high hopes of finally finding something to help me in my struggle. When I first looked at the site there was so much information I thought to myself "this is is, this is what I need", I printed off the shopping list and went to the store. i ended up exhausting all of my food stamps in 2 weeks and had to be creative in finding things to feed my children. I am a single mother of four kids and I cannot afford the food on the menus. Is there anyone with this same problem, or anyone with some advice as to how I can continue the program with cheaper food options. Also I am looking for a buddy that would be interested in communicating with me on a daily basis. I don't have a spouse to help motivate me, and I don't have any real close friends. I have been over weight for most my life, finally lost some pounds when I worked at an amazon warehouse, I was speed walking for 10 hours a day. I was let go in march and went back to school and gained about 30 pounds back. I really need to lose the weight. Please help
hi everyone. I started the program with high hopes of finally finding something to help me in my struggle. When I first looked at the site there was so much information I thought to myself "this is is, this is what I need", I printed off the shopping list and went to the store. i ended up exhausting all of my food stamps in 2 weeks and had to be creative in finding things to feed my children. I am a single mother of four kids and I cannot afford the food on the menus. Is there anyone with this same problem, or anyone with some advice as to how I can continue the program with cheaper food options. Also I am looking for a buddy that would be interested in communicating with me on a daily basis. I don't have a spouse to help motivate me, and I don't have any real close friends. I have been over weight for most my life, finally lost some pounds when I worked at an amazon warehouse, I was speed walking for 10 hours a day. I was let go in march and went back to school and gained about 30 pounds back. I really need to lose the weight. Please help

Click on text to edit Delete
To: monkey5
Posted: Oct-15 12:12 PM (2 of 3)

Welcome monkey5,

You might like to repeat meals on your meal planner so that you can cook less often and buy less ingredients. Jillian's plan is full of meal suggestions, but you're welcome to cook in bulk, repeat meals and make adjustments. Buying frozen rather than fresh veggies can sometimes help too.
Welcome monkey5,

You might like to repeat meals on your meal planner so that you can cook less often and buy less ingredients. Jillian's plan is full of meal suggestions, but you're welcome to cook in bulk, repeat meals and make adjustments. Buying frozen rather than fresh veggies can sometimes help too.

To: monkey5
Posted: Oct-16 07:34 AM (3 of 3)

Where are you from?  I know that it is hard as a single mom to motivate yourself and make ends meet.  I have done it forever and finally have my daughter off in the world.  I have found that the best thing to do is eat healthy and smaller portions.  I think the best thing you can gain from this site though is the workouts.  That is where I have seen my best results.  Using weights allows you to see changes quickly and that helps with the motivation.  I love her 30 day workouts and have just started her 90 day body revolution.  The inches that I lost in 30 days was amazing and makes me keep going.  There is some pain involved but I have learned to love that and look forward to it each time I start a new workout because I know in the end, my clothes fit better and I look better with each one I finish.  Let me know if you want some encouragement.  I love Jillian's workouts and would be glad to help you out.
Where are you from?  I know that it is hard as a single mom to motivate yourself and make ends meet.  I have done it forever and finally have my daughter off in the world.  I have found that the best thing to do is eat healthy and smaller portions.  I think the best thing you can gain from this site though is the workouts.  That is where I have seen my best results.  Using weights allows you to see changes quickly and that helps with the motivation.  I love her 30 day workouts and have just started her 90 day body revolution.  The inches that I lost in 30 days was amazing and makes me keep going.  There is some pain involved but I have learned to love that and look forward to it each time I start a new workout because I know in the end, my clothes fit better and I look better with each one I finish.  Let me know if you want some encouragement.  I love Jillian's workouts and would be glad to help you out.

Photographs of Jillian: ©2009 Joseph Puhy www.puhy.com | Advertising and sponsorship policy | Advertising and sponsorship opportunities
Home | About Jillian | Bio | Press | Books & DVDs | TV | Newsletter | Ask Jillian | Jillian's Look | iPhone App | Unlimited | Blog | Success Stories | Food | Fitness | Support | Online Store | Need Help? | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Contact Us | Feedback | En EspaƱol

This site does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
More information.