‹‹ Back to JillianMichaels.com

Join the Jillian Michaels "Unlimited" Groups!

Jillian Michaels Unlimited now has Groups! Each message board has a corresponding Group home page. Here you'll see your Group stats, popular posts, and new members. There will be many more Group features added in the coming months. To join, simply click the “Join This Group” button in the top left corner of the message board page.

Just Signed Up!

Posted: Feb-18 06:30 PM (1 of 152)

Hi All,
I am 55 and need to lose 55 lbs.  Ha! I just noticed the 55/55.  Anyway looking for someone similar for a buddy.  I work from home, kids are grown and hubby travels.  There should be no excuse but I sure need help keeping motivated.  Thanks!

Hi All,
I am 55 and need to lose 55 lbs.  Ha! I just noticed the 55/55.  Anyway looking for someone similar for a buddy.  I work from home, kids are grown and hubby travels.  There should be no excuse but I sure need help keeping motivated.  Thanks!

Click on text to edit Delete
To: Caroline80
Posted: Feb-19 09:16 AM (2 of 152)

Hi Caroline. I am a "Newbie" too! I signed up 5 days ago. I am 55 but need to lose 93 lbs. I have lost 5 lbs. so far. I am caring for my ailing husband at home. Send me a post if you want a "workout buddie". Welcome to the club!
Hi Caroline. I am a "Newbie" too! I signed up 5 days ago. I am 55 but need to lose 93 lbs. I have lost 5 lbs. so far. I am caring for my ailing husband at home. Send me a post if you want a "workout buddie". Welcome to the club!

To: Skinny Minnie2012
Posted: Feb-19 09:22 AM (3 of 152)

Hi,  that would be great! Congrats on 5 days and 5lbs. That is fantastic.  I just did my first workout to Jillian's yoga meltdown DVD this morning. What I learned today was DO NOT take your medicine and a full glass of water before the workout. Not good. LOL.   What workouts do you do?
Hi,  that would be great! Congrats on 5 days and 5lbs. That is fantastic.  I just did my first workout to Jillian's yoga meltdown DVD this morning. What I learned today was DO NOT take your medicine and a full glass of water before the workout. Not good. LOL.   What workouts do you do?

Posted: Feb-19 11:40 AM (4 of 152)

Thanks for the encouragement. Today I did the JM Shape Up Front DVD workout. I had been doing the ripped in 30 workout and like an idiot I did the shred it with weights using the kettle bell. I guess I wasnt holding he kettle bell right because my shoulders have been sore for 2 days! (LOL) I am determined to keep up the workouts, because I really want the weight off! Together can do it! Thanks for being my workout buddie!
Thanks for the encouragement. Today I did the JM Shape Up Front DVD workout. I had been doing the ripped in 30 workout and like an idiot I did the shred it with weights using the kettle bell. I guess I wasnt holding he kettle bell right because my shoulders have been sore for 2 days! (LOL) I am determined to keep up the workouts, because I really want the weight off! Together can do it! Thanks for being my workout buddie!

To: Skinny Minnie2012
Posted: Feb-19 12:17 PM (5 of 152)

Yeah I found out the hard way too about taking my medications with just water too! (LOL). Great feeling isn't it!
Yeah I found out the hard way too about taking my medications with just water too! (LOL). Great feeling isn't it!

Posted: Feb-19 01:32 PM (6 of 152)

Hi Caroline 80,
  Joined a couple of weeks ago. Lost 12 libs so far. I am 60 and need to loose 47 more. I am interested in finding and giving support to a like individual. Feel like I am the oldest one here but happy to finally shed the pounds. Painter 101
Hi Caroline 80,
  Joined a couple of weeks ago. Lost 12 libs so far. I am 60 and need to loose 47 more. I am interested in finding and giving support to a like individual. Feel like I am the oldest one here but happy to finally shed the pounds. Painter 101

To: painter101
Posted: Feb-19 01:42 PM (7 of 152)

Congrats!  This is my first day so it's great to hear about success in the first couple of weeks. Wow!  I am looking forward to that.  How are you finding the work outs?  Do you get super sore?
Congrats!  This is my first day so it's great to hear about success in the first couple of weeks. Wow!  I am looking forward to that.  How are you finding the work outs?  Do you get super sore?

Posted: Feb-19 02:17 PM (8 of 152)

Yes sore but nothing awful just walking and modified circuits-not using any weights yet. I am coming from total couch potato so I expect some soreness. How about you? what is your favorite exercise? Did you mention yoga? How was that?
Yes sore but nothing awful just walking and modified circuits-not using any weights yet. I am coming from total couch potato so I expect some soreness. How about you? what is your favorite exercise? Did you mention yoga? How was that?

Posted: Feb-19 02:34 PM (9 of 152)

I did the JM Yoga Meltdown or tried to do most of it. My 21 year old daughter does some of them and she said the Yoga one is hard. I would agree!  We will see how sore I am tomorrow.  :)  I ordered the 30 day shred and it should be here today. I will do that one tomorrow. Plus I walk some.  But mostly couch potato before this.
I did the JM Yoga Meltdown or tried to do most of it. My 21 year old daughter does some of them and she said the Yoga one is hard. I would agree!  We will see how sore I am tomorrow.  :)  I ordered the 30 day shred and it should be here today. I will do that one tomorrow. Plus I walk some.  But mostly couch potato before this.

Posted: Feb-19 04:48 PM (10 of 152)

Hi Caroline,

I'm 57 and on disability.  When I first started the program, the 1st time, I weighed 210.  This is my 2nd go round and I am still fighting to get to my goal weight, 10 lbs. to go.  My issue is that I have a tough time maintaing the weight loss.  I go up and down by 15 lbs.  I am home all the time too.  I can use a good workout/program buddy!
Hi Caroline,

I'm 57 and on disability.  When I first started the program, the 1st time, I weighed 210.  This is my 2nd go round and I am still fighting to get to my goal weight, 10 lbs. to go.  My issue is that I have a tough time maintaing the weight loss.  I go up and down by 15 lbs.  I am home all the time too.  I can use a good workout/program buddy!

Posted: Feb-19 04:50 PM (11 of 152)

I also just got the 30 day shred in the mail I will also try it tomorrow and see how how it is. Level 1 to start. Good Luck!
I also just got the 30 day shred in the mail I will also try it tomorrow and see how how it is. Level 1 to start. Good Luck!

To: EJ4
Posted: Feb-19 05:30 PM (12 of 152)

Hi! Wow. Congratulations! Sounds good. Seems there are several of us here. I sure could use all the help I can get.
Hi! Wow. Congratulations! Sounds good. Seems there are several of us here. I sure could use all the help I can get.

Posted: Feb-19 05:32 PM (13 of 152)

30 day Shred Level 1 Tomorrow. here we come! Good luck. Yeah!
30 day Shred Level 1 Tomorrow. here we come! Good luck. Yeah!

Posted: Feb-19 06:26 PM (14 of 152)

Hi Caroline,

The one thing I've finally learned is that we all learn from one another!  The worse thing is thinking that we are isolated and alone in our battles.  Trust me, we are not.  The JM program is perfect for learning to lean on each other.  I'm looking foward to talking with you.

EJ4
Hi Caroline,

The one thing I've finally learned is that we all learn from one another!  The worse thing is thinking that we are isolated and alone in our battles.  Trust me, we are not.  The JM program is perfect for learning to lean on each other.  I'm looking foward to talking with you.

EJ4

To: ALL
Posted: Feb-20 09:57 PM (15 of 152)

Hi Everyone. I just signed up last night to. I am 56 and have 55 pounds to loose. Just started the Jillian Michaels Revolution plan. Can't keep up with all of it but I did complete them for 3 days.
We can do this. How can we add buddies on here?
Carol
Hi Everyone. I just signed up last night to. I am 56 and have 55 pounds to loose. Just started the Jillian Michaels Revolution plan. Can't keep up with all of it but I did complete them for 3 days.
We can do this. How can we add buddies on here?
Carol

To: ALL
Posted: Feb-21 08:30 AM via the Mobile app (16 of 152)

Hi All, I am also 55 and have just started the plan. I have severe RA and I'm having a difficult time keeping up with the exercises. I have to lose 99 lbs. and I'm currently on disability. It would be great to have people to be on this journey with!
Hi All, I am also 55 and have just started the plan. I have severe RA and I'm having a difficult time keeping up with the exercises. I have to lose 99 lbs. and I'm currently on disability. It would be great to have people to be on this journey with!

To: 1956suzyq
Posted: Feb-21 09:43 AM (17 of 152)

Hi Carol-  I am sixty and new to program as well. Maybe we could start a support group or something. Anyone know how to make a group for us? Where we talk about the unique issues with our age and exercise and diet. Painter 101
Hi Carol-  I am sixty and new to program as well. Maybe we could start a support group or something. Anyone know how to make a group for us? Where we talk about the unique issues with our age and exercise and diet. Painter 101

Posted: Feb-21 01:37 PM (18 of 152)

Hi Everyone!  I am 59 and joined about a week ago.  Still trying to get into a routine with food tracking and making time for exercise.  Have tried JM's daily exercise plan and one of her DVD's - Ab Shred.  I have arthritis and have to modify if I can figure out a way - or just try to jog in place until I can jump back in.  You all sound like you are making progress and keeping up with the program.  It is good to read especially from the same age group!  Have to admit thought I might be too old for JM.  Would love to keep in touch and wish all great energy and will power!!!
Susan
Hi Everyone!  I am 59 and joined about a week ago.  Still trying to get into a routine with food tracking and making time for exercise.  Have tried JM's daily exercise plan and one of her DVD's - Ab Shred.  I have arthritis and have to modify if I can figure out a way - or just try to jog in place until I can jump back in.  You all sound like you are making progress and keeping up with the program.  It is good to read especially from the same age group!  Have to admit thought I might be too old for JM.  Would love to keep in touch and wish all great energy and will power!!!
Susan

To: MLLowe
Posted: Feb-21 09:12 PM (19 of 152)

Welcome. Never think you are too old for JM. Just modify and keep on trying. Each time will be a little better.
Carol
Welcome. Never think you are too old for JM. Just modify and keep on trying. Each time will be a little better.
Carol

To: 1956suzyq
Posted: Feb-22 08:47 AM (20 of 152)

Morning. I couldn't figure out how to start a group here. If anyone else can figure it out that would be great! Maybe for now we come up with a name and start any new posts with the name and date. Any ideas on a name?
Morning. I couldn't figure out how to start a group here. If anyone else can figure it out that would be great! Maybe for now we come up with a name and start any new posts with the name and date. Any ideas on a name?

Posted: Feb-22 08:49 AM (21 of 152)

Hi I would love to talk about out unique issues. I have no idea how to make a support group. If yo figure it out plaes let me know. I am still trying to figure this site out. Like how to find where I have posted.
Carol

Hi I would love to talk about out unique issues. I have no idea how to make a support group. If yo figure it out plaes let me know. I am still trying to figure this site out. Like how to find where I have posted.
Carol

« Previous    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6...8    

Photographs of Jillian: ©2009 Joseph Puhy www.puhy.com | Advertising and sponsorship policy | Advertising and sponsorship opportunities
Home | About Jillian | Bio | Press | Books & DVDs | TV | Newsletter | Ask Jillian | Jillian's Look | iPhone App | Unlimited | Blog | Success Stories | Food | Fitness | Support | Online Store | Need Help? | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Contact Us | Feedback | En Español

This site does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
More information.