‹‹ Back to JillianMichaels.com

Join the Jillian Michaels "Unlimited" Groups!

Jillian Michaels Unlimited now has Groups! Each message board has a corresponding Group home page. Here you'll see your Group stats, popular posts, and new members. There will be many more Group features added in the coming months. To join, simply click the “Join This Group” button in the top left corner of the message board page.

hello

Posted: Oct-07 01:32 AM (1 of 4)

I just signed up for unlimited. I am hoping that this program will be the key that I have been searching for in my battle with being overweight. I suffer from emotional overeating and can't seem to kick the habit. If anyone has any tips I would love to hear them. Thanks
I just signed up for unlimited. I am hoping that this program will be the key that I have been searching for in my battle with being overweight. I suffer from emotional overeating and can't seem to kick the habit. If anyone has any tips I would love to hear them. Thanks

Click on text to edit Delete
To: monkey5
Posted: Oct-07 03:53 AM via the Mobile app (2 of 4)

Did you mean to post this in the young moms board? Anyhow, I lost 70lbs before I got pregnant with my daughter. There's really no easy way to do it. I worked out 5 days a week, ate a ton of veggies and fruits. As far as the emotional eating, find something healthy you love and go to town with it. I just so happen to love all things crunchy, so I replaced the chips with loaded salads. Everything from fresh bell peppers to taco meat and a few crunched up tortilla chips. The first step is usually getting the junk food out of your house and then going grocery shopping. && keep in mind not to buy too much produce at once (it'll rot before you can eat it).
Did you mean to post this in the young moms board? Anyhow, I lost 70lbs before I got pregnant with my daughter. There's really no easy way to do it. I worked out 5 days a week, ate a ton of veggies and fruits. As far as the emotional eating, find something healthy you love and go to town with it. I just so happen to love all things crunchy, so I replaced the chips with loaded salads. Everything from fresh bell peppers to taco meat and a few crunched up tortilla chips. The first step is usually getting the junk food out of your house and then going grocery shopping. && keep in mind not to buy too much produce at once (it'll rot before you can eat it).

To: monkey5
Posted: Oct-07 06:08 AM via the Mobile app (3 of 4)

counseling.... they can help to teach you other ways of dealing with your emotions. they might also help you to find the root cause of the problem. that can help you to build a solid foundation of emotional well being that will effect your physical well being. good luck and congrats on trying to make your life and body healthier :)
counseling.... they can help to teach you other ways of dealing with your emotions. they might also help you to find the root cause of the problem. that can help you to build a solid foundation of emotional well being that will effect your physical well being. good luck and congrats on trying to make your life and body healthier :)

To: ALL
Posted: Oct-07 09:03 AM (4 of 4)

It really comes down to if you really want it.  I messed around for years with trying to lose weight (and then gaining back 3x what I lost), but when I finally was really committed to improving my life and tired of feeling like sh!t, I lost 120 lbs in less than 2 years, and it didn't even feel hard.  Good luck!

It really comes down to if you really want it.  I messed around for years with trying to lose weight (and then gaining back 3x what I lost), but when I finally was really committed to improving my life and tired of feeling like sh!t, I lost 120 lbs in less than 2 years, and it didn't even feel hard.  Good luck!

Photographs of Jillian: ©2009 Joseph Puhy www.puhy.com | Advertising and sponsorship policy | Advertising and sponsorship opportunities
Home | About Jillian | Bio | Press | Books & DVDs | TV | Newsletter | Ask Jillian | Jillian's Look | iPhone App | Unlimited | Blog | Success Stories | Food | Fitness | Support | Online Store | Need Help? | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Contact Us | Feedback | En EspaƱol

This site does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
More information.