‹‹ Back to JillianMichaels.com

Join the Jillian Michaels "Unlimited" Groups!

Jillian Michaels Unlimited now has Groups! Each message board has a corresponding Group home page. Here you'll see your Group stats, popular posts, and new members. There will be many more Group features added in the coming months. To join, simply click the “Join This Group” button in the top left corner of the message board page.

emotions

Posted: Mar-28 12:08 PM (1 of 6)

hi all,
i'm having a wretched day. I found out I fail my fellowship exam, again. It cost me so much to sit for that exam, financially and emotionally.

I was so crestfallen that I didn't exercise and binge on carbs.

I feel wretched, suicidal, depressed....name it. The verse below sum it all, how I'm feeling right now.

never so weary, never so in woe,
bedabbled with the dew and torn with briers,
I can no further crawl, no further go,
my legs can keep no pace with my desires,
Here will I rest till the break of day.

hi all,
i'm having a wretched day. I found out I fail my fellowship exam, again. It cost me so much to sit for that exam, financially and emotionally.

I was so crestfallen that I didn't exercise and binge on carbs.

I feel wretched, suicidal, depressed....name it. The verse below sum it all, how I'm feeling right now.

never so weary, never so in woe,
bedabbled with the dew and torn with briers,
I can no further crawl, no further go,
my legs can keep no pace with my desires,
Here will I rest till the break of day.

Click on text to edit Delete
To: puterikenanga
Posted: Mar-28 07:41 PM (2 of 6)

Head up!!! Tomorrow starts another day.  The last few days have been like that for me. Today I decided no more excuses!

There is a reason for this...like maybe you are meant for some other adventure.Give yourself a break and not be so hard. Take some time to reflect on things...I'm sure you will figure it out!

Good Luck!!
Head up!!! Tomorrow starts another day.  The last few days have been like that for me. Today I decided no more excuses!

There is a reason for this...like maybe you are meant for some other adventure.Give yourself a break and not be so hard. Take some time to reflect on things...I'm sure you will figure it out!

Good Luck!!

Posted: Mar-28 08:20 PM via the Mobile app (3 of 6)

As hard as it seems now, remember tomorrow is another day. I know it's easy for someone to say and hard to do but sometimes you just need that reminder. Unfortunately, it seems like there are more disappointments than positives in life sometimes. I am a person who has a hard time staying positive no matter what happens in life but I'm getting better now that I'm on my journey to health. Keep your head up! Maybe you're meant to do something else that will be even better for you.
As hard as it seems now, remember tomorrow is another day. I know it's easy for someone to say and hard to do but sometimes you just need that reminder. Unfortunately, it seems like there are more disappointments than positives in life sometimes. I am a person who has a hard time staying positive no matter what happens in life but I'm getting better now that I'm on my journey to health. Keep your head up! Maybe you're meant to do something else that will be even better for you.

To: Zevra
Posted: Mar-28 10:06 PM (4 of 6)

Thank you all
what you all said is right, of course. Just have to figure things out.

tx.
Thank you all
what you all said is right, of course. Just have to figure things out.

tx.

Posted: Apr-02 10:50 PM (5 of 6)

I hope everything has gotten better for you but in this journey of weight loss I have found that on those days I feel like I cant take it any more stress and seems like everything is going wrong.. exercise helps me to feel better and release stress.. Honestly its probably the main reason I have stuck with it... is the stress relief.. because sometimes progress is so slow its hard to see.. 
I hope everything has gotten better for you but in this journey of weight loss I have found that on those days I feel like I cant take it any more stress and seems like everything is going wrong.. exercise helps me to feel better and release stress.. Honestly its probably the main reason I have stuck with it... is the stress relief.. because sometimes progress is so slow its hard to see.. 

Posted: Apr-02 10:50 PM (6 of 6)

Photographs of Jillian: ©2009 Joseph Puhy www.puhy.com | Advertising and sponsorship policy | Advertising and sponsorship opportunities
Home | About Jillian | Bio | Press | Books & DVDs | TV | Newsletter | Ask Jillian | Jillian's Look | iPhone App | Unlimited | Blog | Success Stories | Food | Fitness | Support | Online Store | Need Help? | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Contact Us | Feedback | En EspaƱol

This site does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
More information.