‹‹ Back to JillianMichaels.com

Join the Jillian Michaels "Unlimited" Groups!

Jillian Michaels Unlimited now has Groups! Each message board has a corresponding Group home page. Here you'll see your Group stats, popular posts, and new members. There will be many more Group features added in the coming months. To join, simply click the “Join This Group” button in the top left corner of the message board page.

30 Day Shred...where do I go from here?

Posted: Nov-02 07:01 AM via the Mobile app (1 of 8)

I am on DAY 14 of the 30 DAY SHRED (ALMOST halfway!!!), and I'm already enjoying the results. I haven't lost any weight (probably inches), but my body has toned almost instantly. I'm extremely happy, but my question is... Where do I go from here? I feel like I need something to work at. I'm very goal oriented. Is there another Jillian workout I could manage my new toned body with?
I am on DAY 14 of the 30 DAY SHRED (ALMOST halfway!!!), and I'm already enjoying the results. I haven't lost any weight (probably inches), but my body has toned almost instantly. I'm extremely happy, but my question is... Where do I go from here? I feel like I need something to work at. I'm very goal oriented. Is there another Jillian workout I could manage my new toned body with?

Click on text to edit Delete
To: mirandapbpm
Posted: Nov-02 08:43 AM (2 of 8)

Great job on the 30 Day Shred! WooHoo!! You got this...

One of my favorites is Jillian's Ripped in 30 DVD. I also find the daily circuits in the exercise journal extremely challenging. 

Great job on the 30 Day Shred! WooHoo!! You got this...

One of my favorites is Jillian's Ripped in 30 DVD. I also find the daily circuits in the exercise journal extremely challenging. 

Posted: Nov-02 04:28 PM (3 of 8)

I'm only in my first month but I'm really liking the Body Revolution CD series. 5 CDs per month for 90 days. It comes with a diet plan too and its all spelled out...CD1 on Monday, CD2 on tuesday, Cardio CD on wednesday...etc. Check it out!

And keep up the good work! :)
I'm only in my first month but I'm really liking the Body Revolution CD series. 5 CDs per month for 90 days. It comes with a diet plan too and its all spelled out...CD1 on Monday, CD2 on tuesday, Cardio CD on wednesday...etc. Check it out!

And keep up the good work! :)

To: Kelly2729
Posted: Nov-03 08:09 AM (4 of 8)

Thank you guys for the replies! :-) and the kudos!! Always needed. I will most definitely check out those workouts. I like the idea of doing something different each day. The body revolution sounds like it works a different area each day. Is that how it works? I also like the idea of a diet plan. It would definitely be a helpful guideline. Thanks!!
Thank you guys for the replies! :-) and the kudos!! Always needed. I will most definitely check out those workouts. I like the idea of doing something different each day. The body revolution sounds like it works a different area each day. Is that how it works? I also like the idea of a diet plan. It would definitely be a helpful guideline. Thanks!!

Posted: Nov-03 01:13 PM (5 of 8)

I have many of JM workouts, but especially love the progression of Body Revolution. I am on my second go around! It is definitely more than her other workouts, but worth the investment!
I have many of JM workouts, but especially love the progression of Body Revolution. I am on my second go around! It is definitely more than her other workouts, but worth the investment!

To: imahometowngirl76
Posted: Dec-23 11:38 AM (6 of 8)

I'd like to put in a vote for the circuit program on the JM site.  I love to watch TV while exercising -- it really keeps my mind occupied.  I like the DVDs too (although I do not have BR), but they get old after awhile (same remarks, for example).  That said, a lot of people love the DVDs and especially BR.  So go for it!  But the circuits are always there and are really, really good at producing results.
I'd like to put in a vote for the circuit program on the JM site.  I love to watch TV while exercising -- it really keeps my mind occupied.  I like the DVDs too (although I do not have BR), but they get old after awhile (same remarks, for example).  That said, a lot of people love the DVDs and especially BR.  So go for it!  But the circuits are always there and are really, really good at producing results.

Posted: Feb-06 04:21 PM via the Mobile app (7 of 8)

I like to alternate b/t 30 day shred and banish fat, boost metabolism DVD. It's a great cardio program and it seems to give my shredded, achy muscles a little rest-well kinda ;)
I like to alternate b/t 30 day shred and banish fat, boost metabolism DVD. It's a great cardio program and it seems to give my shredded, achy muscles a little rest-well kinda ;)

To: Greenmarvin
Posted: Feb-15 05:02 PM (8 of 8)

Nice tips! I am still doing the 30 DAY Shred which I totally love.
I now have most of her other DVD's and will move on to another one.
Will try Body Revolution next!
Nice tips! I am still doing the 30 DAY Shred which I totally love.
I now have most of her other DVD's and will move on to another one.
Will try Body Revolution next!

Photographs of Jillian: ©2009 Joseph Puhy www.puhy.com | Advertising and sponsorship policy | Advertising and sponsorship opportunities
Home | About Jillian | Bio | Press | Books & DVDs | TV | Newsletter | Ask Jillian | Jillian's Look | iPhone App | Unlimited | Blog | Success Stories | Food | Fitness | Support | Online Store | Need Help? | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Contact Us | Feedback | En EspaƱol

This site does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
More information.