‹‹ Back to JillianMichaels.com

Recent Discussions in Diet & Fitness Team.

Hi I am new in this program and i hope lose weight . I have a question about exercises that don'...
I logged my food in the planner today but it's gone!! I saved it but it's gone now.?????

Join the Jillian Michaels "Unlimited" Groups!

Jillian Michaels Unlimited now has Groups! Each message board has a corresponding Group home page. Here you'll see your Group stats, popular posts, and new members. There will be many more Group features added in the coming months. To join, simply click the “Join This Group” button in the top left corner of the message board page.

Vegan

Posted: Aug-06 06:03 PM via the Mobile app (1 of 9)

I just subscribed and want to know if there is a way to alter my menu to stick to my vegan diet.
I just subscribed and want to know if there is a way to alter my menu to stick to my vegan diet.

Click on text to edit Delete
To: alykcat
Posted: Aug-07 11:32 AM (2 of 9)

Yes, but you'll have to alter the existing recipes to make them vegan or create your own meals using the guidelines provided. I am vegetarian, eat every little dairy and no egg. I started a board that nobody seems interested in joining, there must not be many vegan/vegetarians around!
Yes, but you'll have to alter the existing recipes to make them vegan or create your own meals using the guidelines provided. I am vegetarian, eat every little dairy and no egg. I started a board that nobody seems interested in joining, there must not be many vegan/vegetarians around!

To: sNic
Posted: Aug-27 07:09 AM via the Mobile app (3 of 9)

I'm vegan also and I'm interested in recipe ideas how do I join the board!
I'm vegan also and I'm interested in recipe ideas how do I join the board!

Posted: Sep-01 08:02 PM via the Mobile app (4 of 9)

Help I'm vegan as well ! How do I join the board ?
Help I'm vegan as well ! How do I join the board ?

To: reginabanner
Posted: Sep-02 09:57 PM via the Mobile app (5 of 9)

Need also help in vegan meals.
Need also help in vegan meals.

Posted: Sep-07 06:58 PM via the Mobile app (6 of 9)

Need help with meals. I am a lacto ovo vegetarian. I was raised a vegetarian, this is not something I just started so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
Need help with meals. I am a lacto ovo vegetarian. I was raised a vegetarian, this is not something I just started so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

To: ALL
Posted: Sep-07 10:01 PM via the Mobile app (7 of 9)

Me too ! How do I join this board ?
Me too ! How do I join this board ?

To: ALL
Posted: Sep-10 02:50 PM via the Mobile app (8 of 9)

Any administrators out there from Jillian's team that want to address this issue ? Looks to me like a lot of demand for a veggie menu . I am going to give up my membership after the free month if there is not one by then.
Any administrators out there from Jillian's team that want to address this issue ? Looks to me like a lot of demand for a veggie menu . I am going to give up my membership after the free month if there is not one by then.

To: mommygain
Posted: Sep-20 10:50 AM (9 of 9)

Hi everyone!

We're always looking to improve and add more options to our website. I will gladly give your feedback to our team for development and improvement. As someone mentioned, we encourage you to create your own meals and adapt the plan. If you use the Food and Fitness Journal, you can log meals created by you. In the Recipe Index, you'll find a broccoli icon next to vegetarian meals. I believe vegan and more vegetarian options would greatly improve the site. Thank you for your thoughts and suggestions!
Hi everyone!

We're always looking to improve and add more options to our website. I will gladly give your feedback to our team for development and improvement. As someone mentioned, we encourage you to create your own meals and adapt the plan. If you use the Food and Fitness Journal, you can log meals created by you. In the Recipe Index, you'll find a broccoli icon next to vegetarian meals. I believe vegan and more vegetarian options would greatly improve the site. Thank you for your thoughts and suggestions!

Photographs of Jillian: ©2009 Joseph Puhy www.puhy.com | Advertising and sponsorship policy | Advertising and sponsorship opportunities
Home | About Jillian | Bio | Press | Books & DVDs | TV | Newsletter | Ask Jillian | Jillian's Look | iPhone App | Unlimited | Blog | Success Stories | Food | Fitness | Support | Online Store | Need Help? | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Contact Us | Feedback | En EspaƱol

This site does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
More information.